The details mentioned below are the primary information for the application of the first access credit card.
Details about the First access cards.
These are the basic summaries for the consumers thinking to apply for the first access cards.
- Authorization to advanced cash even if you have Low credit score.
- the quick and easy secured application registered online.
- Quick responses from the authorities
- Answerable to 3 major card institutions.
- Fortnight reports analyzed by card institutions.
The requirements to apply for the First access cards are minimum, any financially independent person can apply for this card the requirements are as follows :
- Consumer’s Name and Address ( as appears on the account details )
- Registered contact number, Registered Email Address linked with the account, Your DOB ( date of birth )
- Registered SSN (Social Security number).
Steps on how to log in and pay the fee for first access cards
The steps mentioned below will show you how to log in and pay the annual fee.
- Access Myccpay from the browser or visit the website directly
- Log into your Myccpay account.
- Go to the top right corner of the home page and click on the ‘Pay Fee’ option.
- Submit your Registered and Unique application ID and DOB (Date of Birth) in the Mandatory fields. Then click on the ‘Submit’button.
- Pay your annual credible fee amount.
How to apply for the first access cards
Applying for these cards are pretty simple follow, these steps.
- Go to their official website.
- Click on ‘apply now’
- Fill in the mandatory details and click on continue.
- You will receive a confirmation letter on your Email ID.
How to activate the card.
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate the card.
- Go to their home page.
- Click on the activate card option on the Top right corner.
- Enter your 16 Digits account number and Your 4 Digits Social security number.
- Click on activate below the filing criteria.
These are the steps and necessary details a consumer needs to know to apply or activate their First access credit cards.