Collection of personal information.
We may collect personal information about you that we consider necessary or useful in order to accurately and securely administer our business and to provide you with services, products and other facilities. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
• information we receive through apps or other forms, such as name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number, property and income;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as: The account balance of your account, the history of your payments, the parties involved in the transactions and the use of your credit card; and
• Information we receive from a consumer information agency, such as credit history and credit history.
• We may use a software cookie when accessing our online banking product. No cookie contains information that allows anyone to communicate with you by phone, email, or email. UU (A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website stores in the web browser of your PC and can be retrieved later.) A “cookie” can only be read by the website that defines the “cookie”. Msgstr “You can set your web browser to notify you when cookies are configured to prevent cookies from being set.
Disclosure of personal information.
We may disclose any information we collect as described above. We may share non-public information about you with the following types of third parties:
• financial services providers such as mortgage lenders, investment traders and insurance agencies;
• non-financial corporations such as retailers, direct sellers, airlines and publishers; and
• Non-profit organizations.
We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to unrelated third parties, to the extent permitted by law.
We may disclose information that we collect as described above to companies that provide marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We do not knowingly request child data and do not knowingly sell to children. We recognize the importance of protecting the identity and privacy of children on the Internet, and it is up to the online industry and its parents to do so.
Your right to choose not to participate.
If you prefer not to disclose your non-public personal information to unrelated third parties, you will not be able to obtain this disclosure. H. You may request such disclosure from us (except as permitted by law). , If you wish to exclude disclosures from unrelated third parties, you can do so by completing the form at the end of this notice and sending it to the Correspondence Department, PO Box 90340, Sioux Falls, SD 57109.
We have implemented security measures to keep your personal, non-public information confidential and secure. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to employees who need this information in order to provide you with products or services. We comply with physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal law protecting your nonpublic personal information.
We also implement the following technologies to protect them:
• We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to encrypt and decode all information sent over the Internet between your computer and our server. Anyone who “listens” to data transmission only hears incomprehensible gibberish.
• Our server is behind a firewall / router to prevent unauthorized persons from retrieving data from stored requesters.
Learn more about exclusion methods.
If you do not wish to share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties and / or affiliates (unless otherwise permitted by law), complete the form below and send it to the address provided.
We will process a voluntary opt-out of a customer with more than one account, which only applies to the accounts on the form. The decisions you make will remain valid for the listed accounts until you change them. It is not necessary to fill out this form for an account for which you have already submitted an exclusion form.