The most frequent Asked question asked by the users is how to recover the password and log back into the account if they forgot Myccpay password to the portal and cannot log back in the account for checking their credit scores or payment management that could have been made through their credit cards.
The below mentioned are the steps and procedures to get you back into the account that has been registered to your particular account with a particular Unique User ID provided by the Portal to you.
Steps on how to recover the forgotten Myccpay password
Follow these below given simple and easy steps to get back into your MyCCPay account the get the password that you forgot.
- Open your browser.
- Search / navigate to Myccpay or direct link to forgot password page.
- Enter your 16 digits account number that you registered within the portal ( Don’t use dashes while entering the account number)
- Enter your 4 digit SSN ( social security number )
- Enter your zip / postal code.
- Click on the submit button below the Detail filling criteria.
A temporary password will be generated by the portal that will be sent to the Email ID that you registered with the account. Enter the account using the temporary password that was provided to you by the portal.
Note: Change the password as soon as you log back in using the temporary password. As soon as you log back in, go to the settings option on the top of the home page then click on the privacy and security and then click on the password option and then change your password with a new strong password.
Follow the above-mentioned steps if you forgot the password to Myccpay and get recovered with the help of these simple and easy steps.