Myccpay sign up and registration is the easiest part of getting started with the online portal of getting a check on your payments and get things done with the credit score and online payments.
There are certain cards that can only get registered with the portal such as the Access visa cards, Total master cards, First access visa cards, Emblem master cards, New horizon master cards.
Steps for MyCCPay Sign Up and Registration
Follow these simple steps to get yourself registered with the MyCCPay portal to get an easy check on all the payments.
- Open your internet browser navigate to Myccpay or tap on Direct sign up.
- Click on the Sign up under the signing in criteria on the home page.
- Enter Your 16 digits account number without dashes For e.g. 1234567890123456 not 1234-5678-9012-3456
- Enter your 4 digits social security number that is registered with your particular account.
- Enter the email address that is registered with your account.
- Enter your postal /zip code.
- A Unique user name will be generated for you by the portal.
Enter the Username and the password for the Myccpay Signup and get into the account for managing the payments and credit score check and all the other forms of online payment details made by your credit card. Total cards, Inc. is the one providing with services so you don’t have to worry about the security of your account and the privacy of your payment and card details.
The above mentioned are the steps and structures of Myccpay and registration and how to get into the registered account by using your credit card for the payment management.